Pregnancy Management (Ob Care)
South Sound Women's Center offers state of the art, personalized care for our pregnant patients.
- Family Centered birthing rooms at Capital Medical Center
- High Risk Pregnancy Care (Diabetics, High Blood Pressure, Twins etc.)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Section (VBAC)
- Cesarean Sections
- Operative Vaginal Delivery
- In office Ultrasound
- In office Fetal Testing
- In office lab technician to draw your bloodwork
- Post Partum Tubal Ligations
- In office screen that display our patients' monitor tracing while in labor
- 24/7 Anesthesia service for labor epidurals
- Child Birth, Breast Feeding and Infant Care Classes sponsored by our clinic
Our doctors want to help you have a safe and meaningful pregnancy. We encourage our patients to be well informed and provide educational material for this. Our personalized Child Birth Education classes are taught by certified educators, both of whom have experience as a labor and delivery nurse.
Your pregnancy is one of the most important life events you will have, and our physicians possess the knowledge and over 50 years experience between them to guide you through.
For existing Ob patients, you can click this link for FAQ.